Thursday, December 29, 2005

 

Next session...

Monday at 530 in Eatontown? Lemme know what you think.

ALSO: Spoils include a masterwork warhammer, 1 scroll of animate dead, a +1 Returning dagger (this is not the evil sacrificial knife), a 500g reward for the return of a family heirloom, and 1500g in cash and unremarkable gems. I have decided not to use a system for claiming speficic items in exchange for some of your share of treasure until we are closer to having all our desired generic gear, as magic stuff's listed value is typically way higher than its value to a character who still has room to grow in nonmagic equipment. I'll probably use the system in the session after next.

We are in downtime. You can use your 525g (400 for spuds, who did not get 125 from the first session) however you want. Generic salvaged equipment and starter equipment sells for 1/4 value, gear bought at full value and used for a few months will sell for 1/2 value.

Comments:
Well I know I can make it. I will look up what I want to buy
 
As a note it's going to get hard to keep everything organized here. Since eventually we won't remember where certain things were posted. Also, we can't make posts to harrass you about updating.
 
I will be selling my chain shirt and purchasing a breast plate. I would also like to purchase a standard issue short sword.

200-25+10 = 185g

I will subtract this from my sheet pending your approval.
 
I cannot attend Monday! how about Wednesday?
 
Wednesday is good for me.
 
I asked pat about wednesday and sunday, and he said I don't know and probably (respectively). So I don't know where that puts us. Probably sunday.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?